Wednesday, September 26, 2012

summersummersummer





Hey everyone.

It has been quite some time since my last post. Unfortunately I hardly find time right now.
That does not mean I'm not listening to music anymore neither I don't find new songs, which I do. It just means you will not see that many posts in the future, i guess (at least until I start trying to find distraction from my studies). So, as I am currently sick, and I hate it, I just remembered the thing to do and that is why I will show you some classical HARD ROCK, hell YEAH!!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, Blue Öyster Cult (BÖC).
Just some trivia, for the sake of it:
They originally formed in 1967. Back then they named themselves "Soft White Underbelly" which changed in 1970/71. Playing at college-parties in the beginning the band ended up touring the world. They were the first to use an umlaut in their band name (like Motörhead, Mötleycrüe and so on did later) and introduced Laser-shows for stage-performances. After a pause they restarted BÖC and they currently stll exist.

The song you are going to listen is called Burning for you. It is one of their most succesful and famous ones.
This song is like summer. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment